APO is a research database and alert service providing free access to full text research reports and papers, statistics and other resources essential for public policy development and implementation in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
- An open access database with nearly 40,000 research resources
- Publications sourced from over 4,600 organisations and journals in Australia, New Zealand and internationally
- Scholarly research from universities, governments, organisations and think tanks
- 8 Free email newsletters sent to 17,000 subscribers
- 6,000+ Twitter followers
- Commentary, video, audio, websites, book reviews, events, jobs, courses
Why do readers use APO?
- The latest policy research delivered to your inbox
- Extensive database of research dating from 2002 with older reports being added
- Free download of full text reports
- User friendly browsing of topics
- Find policy events, jobs and courses